The Eleanor 3-Light Chandelier easily shines with its intricate geometric design, chrome finish and glass ball accent piece. With its open design and multi-sized candle holders, light gracefully illuminates your space.
- Part Number: RV-CC1361-CH
- UPC: 665659107854
- Style: Transitional
- Color: Chrome
- Material: Metal
- Number of Lights: 3
- Wattage: 60
- Carton Dimension: 11.5"(W) x 17.5"(D) x 11.5"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 8
- Lighting Source Type: Incandescent, LED, CFL
- Lighting Direction: Up/Down Light
- Feature 1: Dimmer and Sloped Ceiling Compatible
- Specification Met: Ul Listed
- Recommended Room Type: Indoor, Home, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Hallway, Entryway, Study, Den, Stairway
- Prop. 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical(s) including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- UNIQUE, SOPHISTICATED STYLE: Cylindrical lattice weave cage encompasses three candelabra base sockets varying in size. Features thick, easy to install metal shade, glass crystal finial, chrome finish and adjustable height to elevate your home
- ELEVATE YOUR HOME: Hang this elegant fixture in many areas and decor. Perfect over a dining room or kitchen table, in an entryway, stairway or foyer, or in hospitality or commercial settings. Dimmer & sloped ceiling compatible
- UL LISTED FOR YOUR SAFETY: UL listed for dry locations. Uses (3) LED, CFL, or up to 60W Type B candelabra base bulbs. Bulbs sold separately
- DIMENSIONS: Chandelier: 26.75" (H) x 10" (D), Canopy: 5" (H) x 1" (D), Shade: 13" (H) x 10" (D). Includes 96" of adjustable chain and 7" downrod to customize to your own unique style. Min/Max hanging height: 22"-125"
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE: Designed and supported in California. Quality, innovation, and attractive products are our motto. We provide a 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized dealer. Shop with confidence!
Questions & Answers
No questions yet!