The Nova 12" lantern hanging light showcases a modern brushed nickel finish paired with a unique, round, cream fabric shade which allows maximum illumination in all directions. The fabric shade and ribbed exterior design create a calming, modern vibe. Enhanced by its adjustable hanging length, this pendant fixture is a perfect, subtle addition to any modern kitchen, dining room, or restaurant.
- Part Number: RV-CP40012-CRM
- UPC: 665659108738
- Style: Modern
- Color: Brushed Nickel
- Material: Fabric
- Wattage: 60
- Carton Dimension: 13"(W) x 13"(D) x 13"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 3.9
- Lighting Direction: Up/Down Light
- Recommended Room Type: Indoor, Home, Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, Bedroom, Entryway, Family Room, Foyer, Restaurant
- Specification Met: Ul Listed
- Prop. 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical(s) including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- MODERN STYLE WITH FLAIR: Lantern style ceiling light showcases a decorative cream fabric shade and sleek brushed nickel finish for a luxurious modern feel. This unique ball pendant lighting fixture provides a soft, warm glow that fills any room
- DIMENSIONS: Shade: 11.5" (H) x 12" (D), Canopy: 1" (H) x 4.75" (D). Includes 84" of wire for desired hanging height. Adjustable hanging height: 14"-98". Dimmer and sloped ceiling compatible
- UL LISTED FOR YOUR SAFETY: UL listed for dry locations. Uses (1) LED, CFL or up to 60W traditional incandescent medium base bulb. Bulb sold separately
- BEAUTIFUL DECORATIVE PIECE FOR YOUR HOME: Mount this elegant fixture in any area or decor. Ideal for use in any kitchen, dining room, living room, bedroom, hallway, entryway, family room, bar, office, entry, foyer, restaurant, or above the kitchen island
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE: We are confident in our attractive, innovative lighting, so all of our products come with a 1-year product warranty. Shop with confidence!
Questions & Answers
No questions yet!