This two-piece adjustable floor lamp can be adjusted from a height of 45.75" to a height of 58.25" as necessary. The light fixture can be used in a variety of areas as a living room lamp or bedroom lamp. The pull chain turns the light on and off and the floor lamp contains a heat shield to prevent overheating.
- Part Number: RV-F1088-OB
- UPC: 663593110251
- Style: Transitional
- Color: Dark Bronze
- Material: Metal
- Number of Lights: 1
- Wattage: 60
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Carton Dimension: 13.3"(W) x 23.2"(D) x 6.9"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 12.85
- Lighting Direction: Downlight
- Specification Met: Ul Listed
- Recommended Room Type: Indoor, Home, Bedroom, Office, Study, Den, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Entry, Foyer, Hallway
- Prop. 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical(s) including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- UNIQUE, INDUSTRIAL DESIGN: Stylish standing curved floor lamp featuring an adjustable stand for optimal lighting and a pull chain switch for easy on/off. The fixture is decorated with a oil-rubbed bronze finish accented by a hand-painted gold trim
- DIMENSIONS: Floor Lamp: 58" (H) x 10" (W) x 23" (L), Base: 2.75" (H) x 10" (D), Shade: 2.75" (H) x 3.75" (W) x 8" (L). Adjustable height - 45.5"-58". Wall switch, timer and smart plug compatible
- UL LISTED FOR YOUR SAFETY: UL listed for dry locations. Includes (1) 6W LED bulb (60W equivalent). Compatible with LED, CFL, or up to 60W traditional incandescent medium base bulbs
- BRIGHT, DECORATIVE FIXTURE: Brighten your decor and take advantage of this elegant transitional fixture's efficient task lighting by placing it in your bedroom, office, study, den, living room, dining room, kitchen, entryway, foyer or hallway
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE: We are confident in our attractive, innovative lighting, so all of our products come with a 1-year product warranty. Shop with confidence!
Questions & Answers
No questions yet!