The Bristol 16.5" chandelier features a standout bronze mesh shade design. Infused with lustrous acrylic crystals in an intricate leaf/vine design and added antique brass sockets, this chandelier showcases glamour and style. The 4-light design casts a stunning glistening shine that is perfect when placed in any dining room, bedroom or living room.
- Part Number: RV-CC1497-OB
- UPC: 665659109223
- Style: Modern
- Color: Bronze
- Material: Metal
- Number of Lights: 4
- Carton Dimension: 19"(W) x 19.1"(D) x 11.2"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 9.6
- Lighting Direction: Downlight
- Recommended Room Type: Indoor, Home, Living Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Bedroom, Dining Room, Office, Stairs, Entry, Hall, Den
- Specification Met: Ul Listed
- Prop. 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical(s) including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- TRANSITIONAL STYLE: Double drum chandelier features an intricately crafted acrylic crystal leaf design. Paired with a bronze mesh shade and antique brass sockets, this fixture provides a stylish look to elevate your home
- PERFECT FOR ANY ROOM: Hang this bright, unique fixture in many different areas & decor. Perfect over a dining room or kitchen table, in an entryway, stairway or foyer, or in hospitality or commercial settings. Dimmer & sloped ceiling compatible
- UL LISTED FOR YOUR SAFETY: UL listed for damp locations. Uses (4) LED, CFL, or up to 60W Type B candelabra base bulbs. Bulbs sold separately
- DIMENSIONS: Chandelier: 16.5" (H) x 17" (D), Canopy: 5" (D) x 0.75" (H), Inner Shade: 7" (H) x 14" (D), Mesh Shade: 6.5" (H) x 17" (D). Includes 60" of chain for desired hanging height. Minimum/Maximum Hanging Height: 20"-77"
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE: Designed and supported in California. Quality, innovation, and attractive products are our motto. We provide a 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized dealer. Shop with confidence!
Questions & Answers
No questions yet!