This 2-Light Transitional ceiling light features an elegant oil-rubbed bronze finish and transitional design which is perfect for a den, foyer, living room, hallway, bedroom, or closet. It is UL approved for your safety, unlike some low-priced competing products. The main design theme of this fixture is the elegant, intricate design that encompasses a beautiful cream shade. The oil-rubbed bronze finish is suitable for traditional or contemporary setting.
- Part Number: RV-CM3616-OB
- UPC: 665659108950
- Style: Transitional
- Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Material: Metal
- Number of Lights: 2
- Carton Dimension: 16"(W) x 16"(D) x 10"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 6.4
- Lighting Direction: Downlight
- Recommended Room Type: Indoor, Home, Living Room, Bedroom, Dining Room, Entry Way, Foyer, Hospitality, Hallway
- Specification Met: Ul Listed
- Prop. 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical(s) including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- SIMPLE, TRANSITIONAL DESIGN: 2-Light flush mount ceiling light features a cream inner shade paired with an intricately designed oil rubbed bronze frame. The included glass diffuser softens the light coming down from this stunning fixture
- DIMENSIONS: Ceiling Light: 6" (H) x 13" (D), Canopy: 1" (H) x 12.75" (D), Metal Shade: 3.75" (H) x 12.5" (D), Fabric Shade: 4.5" (H) x 11.5" (D). Dimmer compatible
- UL LISTED FOR YOUR SAFETY: UL listed for dry locations. Uses (2) LED, CFL or up to 40W traditional incandescent medium base bulb. Bulb sold separately
- BEAUTIFUL FIXTURE FOR ANY ROOM: Perfect for the dining room, living room, bedroom, foyer, office, den, study, stairway, entryway, or hospitality settings. Create a warm, inviting atmosphere in any setting with this elegant light
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE: We are confident in our attractive, innovative lighting, so all of our products come with a 1-year product warranty. Shop with confidence!
Questions & Answers
No questions yet!