The Watson LED floor lamp is perfect for any room in your contemporary home. Its simple yet showcasing design accentuates nearly every room. The painted brown body, brushed nickel base/socket, and white shade provide a contrasting look that pairs well with other contemporary themes. This tall lamp is perfect for any bedroom, living room, den, or study
- Part Number: RV-F4156-WD-WT
- UPC: 665659108684
- Style: Contemporary
- Color: Brushed Nickel
- Material: Metal
- Wattage: 150
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Carton Dimension: 19.8"(W) x 19.9"(D) x 17"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 16.3
- Lighting Direction: Up/Down Light
- Recommended Room Type: Indoor, Home, Bedroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Study, Office, Dorm, Foyer, Kitchen, Entry, Hall
- Feature 1: Weighted Base; White Fabric Shade
- Specification Met: Ul Listed
- Prop. 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical(s) including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- REFINED, URBAN STYLE: Unique floor lamp featuring a sleek, brown painted body with a brushed nickel base and socket. Topped with a cylindrical, white fabric shade, this sophisticated standing floor lamp radiates a warm glow that will brighten your home
- DIMENSIONS: Floor Lamp: 62.5" (H) x 17.75" (D), Shade: 12" (H) x 17.75" (D), Base: 2.5" (H) x 11" (D). Wall switch, timer and smart plug compatible
- UL LISTED FOR YOUR SAFETY: Includes (1) 10.5W LED bulb. Compatible with LED, CFL or up to 150W traditional incandescent medium base bulbs
- COZY DECORATIVE PIECE FOR ANY ROOM: Perfect for the bedroom, living room, dining room, den, study, office, dorm, foyer, kitchen, entryway, or hallway. A versatile fixture that fits into any room or decor, the classic elegance of this lamp will enhance your
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE: We are confident in our attractive, innovative lighting, so all of our products come with a 1-year product warranty. Shop with confidence!
Questions & Answers
No questions yet!