The Torche wall light is one of a kind. It exhibits a sleek, polished brushed nickel finish. Together with the cone linen shade and cone shaped lower accent piece, this fixture is the perfect balance between color and design. The transitional style of the Torche allows it to blend perfectly into any bathrooms, vanities, or powder rooms making it the perfect light for your home.
- Part Number: RV-W5825-BN
- UPC: 665659107823
- Style: Transitional
- Color: Brushed Nickel
- Material: Metal
- Number of Lights: 1
- Wattage: 60
- Carton Dimension: 7.9"(W) x 12.1"(D) x 7.3"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 2.2
- Lighting Source Type: Incandescent, LED, CFL
- Lighting Direction: Up/Down Light
- Feature 1: Dimmer Compatible
- Specification Met: Ul Listed
- Recommended Room Type: Indoor, Home, Bathroom, Living Room, Foyer, Entry, Hall, Kitchen, Study, Dining Room, Bar, Den
- Prop. 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical(s) including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- TRANSITIONAL STYLE: Wall Sconce with bold, yet simple look features a brushed nickel finish and cone linen shade. This long wall light is a beautiful fixture that displays a stylish aesthetic and a warm glow
- DIMENSIONS: Wall Light: 20" (H) x 4.5" (L) x 6" Projection from wall, Back plate: 0.75" (W) x 4.5" (H) x 4.5" (L), Shade: 5" (D) x 6" (H). Dimmer compatible
- UL LISTED FOR YOUR SAFETY: UL listed for damp locations. Uses (1) LED, CFL or up to 60W Type B candelabra base bulb. Bulb sold separately
- BRIGHTEN YOUR HOME: Mount this elegant fixture in any area or decor. Perfect for use in the bathroom, living room, foyer, entryway, hallway, stairway, office, kitchen, den, study, bedroom, dining room, entry, bar, covered porch or covered patio
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE: We are confident in our attractive, innovative lighting, so all of our products come with a 1-year product warranty. Shop with confidence!
Questions & Answers
No questions yet!