The Lux 3-Light Vanity/Bathroom Light adds a fresh feel to any bathroom or vanity space in your home. Combining style and elegance, the frosted glass shades are beautifully lined with a chrome accent strip to accompany the fixture's overall chrome finish. It accommodates (3) LED, CFL, or traditional 100W incandescent bulbs and is UL listed for damp locations.The fixture can to be mounted up or down, giving you plenty of versatility to match your decor.
- Part Number: RV-WB118-6999-CH
- UPC: 665659102712
- Style: Contemporary
- Color: Chrome
- Material: Metal
- Wattage: 60
- Carton Dimension: 10.5"(W) x 26"(D) x 9.5"(H)
- Shipping Weight: 8.7
- Lighting Direction: Up/Down Light
- Lighting Source Type: Incandescent, LED, CFL
- Feature 1: Dimmer Compatible
- Recommended Room Type: Indoor, Home, Living Room, Bedroom, Vanity, Powder Room, Dining Room, Hallway, Entryway, Study, Den
- Specification Met: Ul Listed
- Prop. 65: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemical(s) including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and/or other reproductive harms. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- CONTEMPORARY, LUXURIOUS LOOK: Vanity includes a metal cast body in an elegant chrome finish that can be mounted upwards or downwards. Paired perfectly with satin etched cased opal glass shades
- DIMENSIONS: Vanity Light: 24" (W) x 8.5" (H) x 6.5" Projection from wall, Back plate: 5.5" (W) x 1" (L) x 5.5" (H), Shades: 5.5" (H) x 4" (W) x 4" (W). Dimmer compatible
- UL LISTED FOR YOUR SAFETY: UL listed for dry locations. Uses (3) LED, CFL, or up to 60W traditional incandescent medium base bulbs. Bulbs sold separately
- BRIGHTEN YOUR HOME: Mount this elegant fixture in several varying areas and decor. Perfect for the living room, bedroom, vanity, powder room, dining room, hallway, entryway, study or den
- UNMATCHED QUALITY AND CUSTOMER CARE: We are confident in our attractive, innovative lighting, so all of our products come with a 1-year product warranty. Shop with confidence!
Questions & Answers
No questions yet!